Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcomes and introductions!  (Read 21737 times)
Tyjos Azari
Youngling

« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2013, 12:12:45 AM »

Greeting and Hello to you all!

My Name's Tyjos Azari, I'm a Collector of many things and Star Wars is one of them. In fact I started with the Star Wars POTF Line after I made the switch from collecting the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures.

I have a blog that's devoted to my collection and it's changed so much over the past couple years I have to update every day with all the new stuff that comes in.

I am currently obsessing over picking up some of the older Star Wars POTF Vehicles[Just got one more to find!]  right now and decided it might be a good time to join this Community here since It'd be good to find a nice Community of Star Wars fans and Collectors.

I collect Anime,and Comic Book Artwork [Mainly the Artwork from the Aspen Comics Series] along with Gi Joe,Transformers,and Star Trek stuff at times. Just a lot that I get every month so I hope this place will be a nice community here.

1badbluess
Youngling

« Reply #241 on: March 25, 2014, 11:38:39 AM »

My name is Tom, from Upstate ny. When my son who is 4 got me back into the star wars universe, and i love it! Always was a big fan of the movies,but my son is a fanatic!!!  I am into cars, Love to take my 2000 Camaro SS convertible to shows and cruise around.

2000 Camaro SS vert
2006 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC
Lord-Penter
Youngling

« Reply #242 on: July 01, 2014, 07:49:33 AM »

My name is John & am in Knoxville Tennessee & a true collector or hoarder of ALL things SW..
I have been doing since it the beginning & plan on going on until the end.. I hope? lol
I have Kenner/Hasbro, Master Replicas, Code3, Kotus, GG stats & minibusts & so much other stuff..
If it looks cool? I want it..I have a accumulated a pretty big collection over the years..
I quit getting 2 of everything after Ep1 & all the crap that came with it. I only collect SW because
there is NO room for anything else & I am a completist, & keep it all MIB.. & now I just get 1 of each
of everything & then help others get it  at retail.. I hate scalpers of all types.. I have a job & SW is not
about profiting off hard to find stuff.. After I get mine.. who ever wants? I will help.. I hunt everyday.
I am known on other sites.. some good & some bad.. I do not use sponsors unless I have too.
I have always used this site for info & opinions & just never registered.. I just want to have fun & enjoy
all things SW past & present & we have a Future now..

Your arrogance blinds you...if you only knew...
snowphil
Youngling

« Reply #243 on: March 21, 2015, 04:24:11 AM »

Hi all

I'm Phil, living in Switzerland, 45 years old.
been a Star Wars fan since 1980s The Empire Strikes Back, the first one I saw in cinemas at the age of 11. I was blown away. Completely. Re-discovered 3.75" action figures just some weeks ago (thanks to this site too) and just started building a TESB collection. Feeling like a kid again, just back then we didn't have the money to buy these Star Wars "toys" (sorry...).
Collecting and listening to film music for almost 25 years now, my biggest passion along with our 2 dogs and apart from watching movies, running, x-skiing in winter, soccer.

First Star Wars movie seen in cinemas 1980, The Empire Strike Back, was blown away. I am a sports and film & music journalist, have 2 dogs, like film music, jazz, Supertramp, pipe smoking, watching films, running and soccer.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Themes

Permanent?
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc