Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcomes and introductions!  (Read 18333 times)
Tyjos Azari
Youngling

« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2013, 12:12:45 AM »

Greeting and Hello to you all!

My Name's Tyjos Azari, I'm a Collector of many things and Star Wars is one of them. In fact I started with the Star Wars POTF Line after I made the switch from collecting the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures.

I have a blog that's devoted to my collection and it's changed so much over the past couple years I have to update every day with all the new stuff that comes in.

I am currently obsessing over picking up some of the older Star Wars POTF Vehicles[Just got one more to find!]  right now and decided it might be a good time to join this Community here since It'd be good to find a nice Community of Star Wars fans and Collectors.

I collect Anime,and Comic Book Artwork [Mainly the Artwork from the Aspen Comics Series] along with Gi Joe,Transformers,and Star Trek stuff at times. Just a lot that I get every month so I hope this place will be a nice community here.

1badbluess
Youngling

« Reply #241 on: March 25, 2014, 11:38:39 AM »

My name is Tom, from Upstate ny. When my son who is 4 got me back into the star wars universe, and i love it! Always was a big fan of the movies,but my son is a fanatic!!!  I am into cars, Love to take my 2000 Camaro SS convertible to shows and cruise around.

2000 Camaro SS vert
2006 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC
Lord-Penter
Youngling

« Reply #242 on: July 01, 2014, 07:49:33 AM »

My name is John & am in Knoxville Tennessee & a true collector or hoarder of ALL things SW..
I have been doing since it the beginning & plan on going on until the end.. I hope? lol
I have Kenner/Hasbro, Master Replicas, Code3, Kotus, GG stats & minibusts & so much other stuff..
If it looks cool? I want it..I have a accumulated a pretty big collection over the years..
I quit getting 2 of everything after Ep1 & all the crap that came with it. I only collect SW because
there is NO room for anything else & I am a completist, & keep it all MIB.. & now I just get 1 of each
of everything & then help others get it  at retail.. I hate scalpers of all types.. I have a job & SW is not
about profiting off hard to find stuff.. After I get mine.. who ever wants? I will help.. I hunt everyday.
I am known on other sites.. some good & some bad.. I do not use sponsors unless I have too.
I have always used this site for info & opinions & just never registered.. I just want to have fun & enjoy
all things SW past & present & we have a Future now..

Your arrogance blinds you...if you only knew...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Themes

Permanent?
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc