Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Foreign loose figure display setup:  (Read 1764 times)
Lord_Stitch
Jedi Council Member

#&*$%@#@ !!!!!

« on: April 18, 2005, 02:55:06 AM »

I was at my dad's yesterday looking to borrow some tools (long story there...broke my tractor).  Anyway, he had this small curio (I guess that's what it's called...I dunno) and asked if I wanted it.  Hell yeah I wanted it.  It still needs a little work like another handle and some work to the doors, but is perfect (for now) for some of my loose foreign figure lines (glasslite, top toys, lili ledy, and bootlegs).  This helps free up some much needed space in my main loose vintage figure display.  

Here are some pics:

Top shelf:  Glasslite POTF/Droids and Top Toys
2nd shelf:  Lili Ledy
3rd shelf:   more Ledys
bottom shelf:  bootlegs (mexican and polish)

“If we were to listen to the fat guys eating Doritos sitting on their couch posting on message boards….. then they would trade all season and never get anything done.” - Jim Lites EX-Dallas Stars President
Rogue3
War Room Command
Jedi Council Member

Cowboy Force!

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 09:38:22 AM »

Nice display! Perhaps you can customize it and take off the wooden frame doors and put on all glass doors so you can see the figures that are hidden behind the wood a little better.

Looks like a great solution to your foreign stuff though!

Admin
Jedi Council Member

POWER!!!! UNLIMITED POWER!!!!

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 10:58:01 AM »

Looks Great! It's almost like that thing was made to hold Star Wars figures! Wink
Lord_Stitch
Jedi Council Member

#&*$%@#@ !!!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 12:17:13 PM »

Thanks guys.  This is a temporary solution to my loose figure overcrowding "problem"...(kind of a fun problem to have lol).  Anyway, I will later either modify/replace the doors or move the figures to something else and use this cabinet elsewhere.  I was kinda disappointed when I rearranged my figures in the main display cabinet.  There was not as much space as I had hoped to gain.  One of these days, I just need to just build something good.   Wink

“If we were to listen to the fat guys eating Doritos sitting on their couch posting on message boards….. then they would trade all season and never get anything done.” - Jim Lites EX-Dallas Stars President
mikeskywalker1969
Youngling

"The Force is strong with this one."

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 02:23:48 PM »

NICE!
   It's always great to luck into a freebie that you can use for displaying "stuff."
   I lucked into a cabinet last year that my Dad's office had no more use for, and he asked if I had a use for it. Well OF COURSE I did! I used it for diplaying my loose modern Trilogy figures and limited editions MOC.
 Here a pic.....

If you live in Kentucky, check out :

www.kswcc.com
Lord_Stitch
Jedi Council Member

#&*$%@#@ !!!!!

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 02:31:52 PM »

Now that is f'n sweet!!!!  Shocked

Rogue3
War Room Command
Jedi Council Member

Cowboy Force!

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 02:45:41 PM »

I was going to mention to Mike to post a picture of that cabinet! I've seen it in person and the picture does not do it justice!

Boshuda
Jedi Council Member

I guarantee I will make you tap!

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2005, 05:33:44 PM »

Wow, this looks excellent Doug. I agree with the glass door idea. Might I also suggest a lock. Wink

I wish I had something. Right now I just have a white bookshelf with about 1/2 of my loose modern collection on it. I would post a pic, but my collection pics still haven't been posted yet.... Mike  :Smiley   (Just kidding)

I also don't have the space to put a big cabinet.
Pete_Windu
Supreme Chancellor

Bring on The Clone Wars!

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2005, 09:41:34 AM »

The shelves look great guys!!  I am finally setting up my stuff here and I bought 6 of the Billy bookcases from Ikea (they were on sale for
Rogue3
War Room Command
Jedi Council Member

Cowboy Force!

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2005, 10:15:28 AM »

Soot?? Man, I think i'd rather have dust!

Pete_Windu
Supreme Chancellor

Bring on The Clone Wars!

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 09:48:25 AM »

Soot?? Man, I think i'd rather have dust!

Yeah...we get black dust...sooty stuff...crappy... Lips Sealed :-/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Themes

Permanent?
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc